Home Insurance

We can advise you on the best insurance choice for your home, cottage, condominium, or apartment, and are happy to discuss all various coverage options with our clients. Some of these options include:

A Broad Form Policy provides you with All Risks coverage for your home and Named Perils coverage for your personal possessions. Named Perils includes things like fire, theft, vandalism, smoke, lightning, explosion, riot, wind, hail, rupture and water escape, theft from vehicle, and vehicle impact.

A Comprehensive Policy provides All Risks coverage for both your home and your personal possessions. This includes accidental breakage (a wide screen television is knocked over) and mysterious disappearance (a diamond falls out of a ring). The cost of this policy is generally a little higher and can include other benefits as well.

For both policy types, we can arrange additional coverage for the full replacement cost of your home, scheduled items (art, jewelry, furs), computer and electronic equipment, boats and additional vehicles, seasonal residences, increased personal liability protection and home businesses.

Tenant and Condo Owner Policies provide protection against loss or damage to household contents and personal belongings as well as for personal and/or tenant's legal liability. Condo policies also include loss assessment and coverage for "betterments and improvements" to your condo unit.

Ask us about policy discounts for age 50+, Seniors, New Home, Non Smoker, Alarm Systems, Claims-Free, and Mortgage-Free.

Unite Interactive